Courses & Specializations
The graduation requirement for any Ashland University Online MBA program is 30 credits. Depending on how many credits you choose to take per semester, you may either finish the program in 1 year, 18 months, 2 years, or 3 years. Below is a list of required courses offered throughout the program.
- MBA 501 – Organizational Design & Change Management
- MBA 503 – Operations Management
- MBA 505 – Financial Management
- MBA 511 – Managerial Accounting
- MBA 507 – Marketing Management
- MBA 513 – Management Information Systems
- MBA 517 – Strategic Planning & Policy Analysis
In addition to the above courses, a minimum of 3 additional courses must be completed as part of your specialization.
Specialization options include:
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Global Management
- Health Care Management and Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Project Management
- Sports Management
- Supply Chain Management
Note: Availability of courses for each specialization may vary by semester. Please contact our MBA Programs Office at 419-289-5214 or email MBA@ashland.edu for more information.
Customize Your Own Unique Specialization
Because today’s corporate setting is dynamic, a student may also propose a customized specialization consisting of nine hours of related elective course work, including special topics courses. Students proposing a customized specialization must obtain approval from a faculty mentor and the chair of the MBA program. For help creating a unique specialization, you may call 419-289-5214 or email the MBA Programs Office at: email@example.com