May 2018 Start Date
The Ashland University 1 Year Online MBA is structured for completion of all 30 credit hours in just 1 year. Below is our tentative course schedule for students who start the program in May of 2018.
Course Schedule for the May 2018 Start Date:
Students will earn an MBA specialization in Project Management.
Please note, courses and schedule are subject to change.
- MBA 507 – Marketing Management
- MBA 513 – Management Information Systems
- MBA 511 – Managerial Accounting
- MBA 531 – Increasing Organizational Capacity in Project Management
- MBA 517 – Strategic Planning & Policy Analysis
- MBA 533 – Advanced Topics in Communication for Project Managers
- MBA 530 – Foundation of Project Managers
- MBA 501 – Organizational Design & Change Management
- MBA 503- Operations Management
- MBA 505 – Financial Management
*Students who prefer a more flexible pace can complete the program in an average time frame of less than 3 years. Learn more here.