The graduation requirement for any Ashland University Online MBA program is 30 credits. Depending on how many credits you choose to take per semester, you may either finish the program in 1 year, 18 months, 2 years, or 3 years. Below is a list of required courses offered throughout the program.
Students will earn an MBA specialization in Project Management.
Please note, courses are subject to change.
- MBA 501 – Organizational Design & Change Management
- MBA 503 – Operations Management
- MBA 505 – Financial Management
- MBA 530 – Foundations of Project Management
- MBA 511 – Managerial Accounting
- MBA 507 – Marketing Management
- MBA 531 – Increasing Organization Capacity
- MBA 513 – Management Information Systems
- MBA 533 – Advanced Topics in Communications
- MBA 517 – Strategic Planning & Policy Analysis